Monday, May 14, 2007

On broken things and flickr....

Wow! They say when it rains it pours, so true. First my lovely 4 year old whom I love dearly is a very curious type. He wants to know how everything works and likes to dismantle just about anything. Including my printer! So that's in need of repair.

Next thing the CD writer on my computer. It wont even read the discs. New one of those!
Then my camera was thrown to the floor in a fit of pre- school rage, that took care of the camera!

And I am paralyzed with out them. I wish I had money to throw around every time my son and his WMD's broke something but usually it just sit there until I complain enough. Then we talk about it, I get hopeful, then it sits there, broken, for some time longer.

Since this involves my work though I'm hoping it wont take too long to fix.

I am very involved with flickr.com. It's the best site I've seen to display and view completed works and WIP's in portfolio fashion. I feel like I'm back in art school and am totally loving it.
I am also motivated an inspired by other portfolios. So to not be ale to add pictures is really disappointing. G-d grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change.....

No comments: