Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Close up for TAST week 27





Well, I think it's probably very near completion. What have I done? I added bullion stitch and some flowers to the left. (see lower image). I want to put in a few more French Knots just to tie it up and then it's finished as it were. Then what to do? It's post card size so what can be done? I am happy just to look at it the way it is and be happy with that but maybe it could be added to something larger. Or as a focal piece???? So many possibilities. Anyone care to share their ideas here??? I am happy for any suggestions.


6 comments:

Miriam said...

ArtChic - this is so intricate! You're amazing!

Miriam said...

suggestions- hmmmmmm, maybe a quilt to put on a wall?

I don't suppose it could make a challah cover???

Annica said...

I think it's lovely the way it is!

Dy said...

I think it's lovely, no matter what you choose to do with it. It's so interesting to look at and I love the colours.

Waltraud said...

A good development!

ilse said...

Hello,

what lovely things you make .
i have a question for you :
would you like to trade some atc's with us (me linda and godelieve we are 3 stamping artist from belgium)?
below you find some more information why

On the first and second of September, my friends and I, together with our Hobbyclub Retro, organise an exposition in the theme of ‘Travel around the world’.

But to make it a real ‘Travel around the world’, we ask your help. In our exposition we want to create a huge wall of ATC-cards. This is why we ask you: Who wants to trade ATC-cards with us?

The technique is completely free and if it’s possible, it would be nice if you would take your own country/region as your theme. It is not obliged to do this. We are happy with a little trade :-) The amount of ATC-cards can be chosen by yourself, and you will get the same amount in return.

If you want to help us, you can contact us on the following e-mailadresses: ilsedecoster@telenet.be or lindadegucht@telenet.be

Hopefully we recieve some positive reactions and a wall of ATC-cards, wich we thank you for in advance.


With pleasant greetings, ilse