Sunday, September 2, 2007

An Artist's work not to be missed!

#75 Peace Landscape1sm


Hello to all of my cyber- fiber- friends out there!

I have been very busy preparing and spinning wool lately and have not had time to think of the other mediums I would like to be working on. Until now, I am truly inspired by Deebs beautiful needle- felts;
I wanted to take the time to tell you all about an amazing fiber artist that I found while "flickring" this morning. Deebs has a wonderful collection of needle felt paintings that make you wish you were there in her landscape. Her use of color and texture make her work come to life while her style is reminiscent of the old masters of impressionism.
I really recommend that you check out her work which is also for sale at etsy.com.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Davina-
Good to find you. Feel free to email me at michelleminerd@gmail.com

Miriam said...

hey Artchic!

I'm so curious how the spinning wheel is going. Good luck!

Deebs art is fantastic! how long does such things take, I wonder.

Miriam said...

Interesting ideas for art here:

http://blog.jugglingfrogs.com/

take care!