Monday, October 29, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Sometimes I just gotta blog someones art that I get overly excited about....
Here is just an example of some fabulous handmade jewelry from 1ofmykind. She is such a talented designer. Please check her out and drool. (watch out for the key board) Each piece is a miniature work of art.
She has sold her pieces to many of Hollywoods famous women.
Now I have more Etsy goodies to add to my basket, it's addictive!
Like Mary at Sweet Pea Totes, how did she do that ?..... such a nice blog to visit! Thanks for sharing your world Mary!
Anyway I hope I can get some more education on this fascinating idea of promoting yourself blog style. I admire them all. But what do I do when my 14 month old is banging the key board when I'm trying to type!!!!! That's a topic for another day.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Rules:1. Link to tagger and post these rules;
2. Share seven facts about yourself, some random, some weird;
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them);
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Seven facts about me:
1. I suffer from anxiety (thank G-d for happy pills)
2. I have recently lost 45 pounds (yeah for me!)
3. I am a convert to Judaism
4. I just found out my son has SI dysfunction (Sensory Integration) and he is hypo- sensitive. I am hyper- sensitive..... we make a "great" pair. Working on our relationship everyday.
5. (looking at my messy house) I am not a great house keeper!
6. I LOVE making art, I love wool almost to the point of obsession. It keeps me sane.
7. Whenever I am nervous, I start a crochet project usually an afghan, (I have 2 I'm working on now what does that mean???)
Now who am I going to tag????
Well Michelle, your it! I dont have many blog friends as of yet (no time), But you I am curious??? 7 things, cant wait!
Waltraud, I would love to know the woman behind the amazing art that you create.... do tell!
how am I going to find seven?
Micki I dont know if you've been tagged if so please ignore. Hey friends check out her work it's wonderful.
Jenny who's blog is not only visually wonderful but also mouth watering!
Eva I love your work and your blog so please tell me about you!
that's it I cant go on... is 5 ok?
Monday, October 15, 2007
Anyway, what fun! I love making these little examples. It's so good for ideas of larger work that I might want to do someday.