Thursday, October 25, 2007

The gift of blog

This morning I have been looking at some blogs of other artists, and I realize that some people have the "gift of blog" they just know how to make an impression with their blog. Great photos, excellent writing style. I am a bit jealous I must admit.
Like Mary at Sweet Pea Totes, how did she do that ?..... such a nice blog to visit! Thanks for sharing your world Mary!

Anyway I hope I can get some more education on this fascinating idea of promoting yourself blog style. I admire them all. But what do I do when my 14 month old is banging the key board when I'm trying to type!!!!! That's a topic for another day.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Another really nice blog =

http://blog.jugglingfrogs.com/

I don't know where she gets her ideas

Sweet Pea Totes said...

Thanks for the kind words about my blog!! Yours is nice too!!
Mary