Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been tagged!

Ok now this is the second time sorry Miriam for not responding to the request. This time it was Kim who tagged me and I guess it's time to fess up.

Rules:1. Link to tagger and post these rules;
2. Share seven facts about yourself, some random, some weird;
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them);
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Seven facts about me:

1. I suffer from anxiety (thank G-d for happy pills)

2. I have recently lost 45 pounds (yeah for me!)

3. I am a convert to Judaism

4. I just found out my son has SI dysfunction (Sensory Integration) and he is hypo- sensitive. I am hyper- sensitive..... we make a "great" pair. Working on our relationship everyday.

5. (looking at my messy house) I am not a great house keeper!

6. I LOVE making art, I love wool almost to the point of obsession. It keeps me sane.

7. Whenever I am nervous, I start a crochet project usually an afghan, (I have 2 I'm working on now what does that mean???)

Now who am I going to tag????

Well Michelle, your it! I dont have many blog friends as of yet (no time), But you I am curious??? 7 things, cant wait!

Waltraud, I would love to know the woman behind the amazing art that you create.... do tell!

how am I going to find seven?

Micki I dont know if you've been tagged if so please ignore. Hey friends check out her work it's wonderful.

Jenny who's blog is not only visually wonderful but also mouth watering!

Eva I love your work and your blog so please tell me about you!

that's it I cant go on... is 5 ok?

4 comments:

Micki said...

Bina, please don't hate me, but I do not like these tag things and I am not going to participate. Sorry!

Miriam said...

Hey ArtChic,

I hope you didn't feel pressured to do the list.

ArtChic said...

No pressure, I dont mind sharing about myself but I hate the "chain mail" thing...send it to 7 people, I always feel like people get mad at me when I do stuff like that.

Eva said...

Hi Bina, I started several times to post a comment in my blogg about the tag, but I´m so sorry I have to give it up, I see that so many alredy been tagged so I will not participate, I hope you don´t get displeased with me.
Eva