Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I have been soooo busy!


Wanna know why I have been such a bad blogger????? I have been so busy preparing for a sale in my studio for Hanukkah. I make Traditional Jewish woman's' head coverings in a few different styles. This sale was mostly a wrap style that people have been asking me for for a while and now that the winter velvets have come out I thought I had better kick it into high gear and get a sale together before Hanukkah. Well I advertised, I put flyers up and then it rained and they came down, except for a few. I put a few more up. Three women came to the sale and I sold four snoods (as they are called). OK better than nothing and I made a few bucks but not the $700 as I had hoped. I must plan another sale in order to make some more money.... I really want to buy that drum carder!!!!! This is the support for my fiber habit....gotta support the fiber habit, yeah....

4 comments:

Doreen G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RCB said...

Bina, How can I get in touch with you? I am writing an article this week about the Spice and Spirit cookbook, and I think it was your comment that was posted on Amazon. Please be in touch,
Thanks,
Rivka

Helen Suzanne said...

Hi, love the ATC's you received :) The head wear looks great - hope you sold lots. I was looking for the date for Hanukkah this year (just out of curiosity) and downloaded a jewish calander plug-in for microsoft outlook. OMGoodness soooo many religious dates to keep you inspired!! (must admit I had to remove it as it filled my whole calander). All the best.

Anonymous said...

Can you showcase more of your headcoverings on the blog?

That's also "fiber art" no? lol